IPO

Index

19684.42

( 14.97 0.08% )
Index Unit Change
Top 20 Index 19684.42 14.97
MSE A Index 8784.96 -44.23
MSE B Index 7838.95 72.82

News

JUNE 18, 2019 TRADING REPORT

2019-06-18 14:46:41

On June 18, 2019, MSE traded 399.7 million tugriks worth of securities.

ATTENTION TO THE SHAREHOLDERS OF ‘ARD DAATGAL’ JSC

2019-06-17 16:02:20

Shareholders who wants to receive their dividends to their personal bank accounts by making request at company’s central office at Central Tower.

JUNE 17, 2019 TRADING REPORT

2019-06-17 13:59:04

On June 17, 2019, MSE traded 185.3 million tugriks worth of securities.

News

“INVESCOR” NBFI BECOMES PUBLIC COMPANY

2019-05-01 11:26:42

The Financial Regulatory Commission at its Meeting held on 24 April 2019 passed the Decision to list the total of 71.7 million shares of “Invescor” NBFI, financial service provider. According to the resolution No. 70, 15 percent or 10.7 million shares of the total outstanding shares of the company will be offered to strategic investors and public by method of bookbuilding. The Company was listed on the Mongolian Stock Exchange as a Tier III issuer by the MSE CEO's Order No. A/23 dated March 26, 2019.

“Invescor” NBFI offers its 85 percent or 9.1 million shares at the price between MNT 1,650-1,750 per share to strategic investors and the remaining 15 percent or 1.6 million shares at the price between MNT 1,550-1,650 to public, and the proceeds of MNT 17.6-18.7 billion shall be used for funding loan sources and expanding operations.

The underwriting service is provided by "TDB Capital" LLC, auditing service by "BOD Audit" LLC, legal consulting service by "MDS and Khaanlex" LLC and asset valuation service by "Gerege Estimate" LLC.

MONGOLIAN STOCK EXCHANGE