"Gobi" JSC, a Tier 1 listed company, presented its semi-annual financial and operational report to the public on August 30th, 2017 at MSE.
“Gobi” JSC is working towards becoming the No.1 seller and producer of 100% cashmere coats. Its sales revenue increased by 35% to 33.9 billion tugriks and net profit grew by 7% to 3.4 billion tugriks compared to the same period of the previous year.
As of the end of the reporting period, the company has achieved the following results:
- Expanded its foreign market share by opening branch stores in Erlian and Brussels;
- Opened its online store (www.gobicashmere.com) ;
- Opened its new factory of sewn products which enabled the company to produce 1000 coats per year;
- Awarded the State Gerege - Top National Manufacturer by the Office of the President of Mongolia; and
- Resumed its factory operation from June 24th, 2017 or within 10 days after the fire caught on the factory roof, with the assistances of the National Emergency Management Agency, Water Supply and Sewerage Authority and partner organizations.
"Gobi" JSC informed that the Company will aim at opening more branch stores abroad and implementing franchising strategy according to the geographic and market characteristics, increasing its branch stores to 100 and its brand stores to 20 by 2021 as well as will provide quarterly updates on operational and financial performances to public.
Please click here to view the full report.
MONGOLIAN STOCK EXCHANGE